Tag Update

Ganu Fights Off Attackers

Tagruato is proud to report that Ganu Yoshida, sustaining no injuries from his recent attack, is continuing his trip as scheduled. "They tried to hold down my hands," smiled Yoshida at today's BevVo press conference, "But I can still point to the stars."

Yoshida was ambushed yesterday afternoon by a radical gang as he left a important restaurant. The group was barely able to restrain Yoshida and pour a liquid over his head before Yoshida fought back, scattering the gang in all directions. Tagruato security officials believe these may be the same attackers who caused the Chuai Station incident weeks prior.

Yoshida remains in high spirits despite the incident and assures his loyalists that the stunt will not affect Slusho!'s assimilation into America. "I should really thank the criminals, " chuckled Yoshida, "Because of them, I had to postpone a meeting. Now I can extend my stay in New York. I look forward to seeing more of this wonderful city."

When asked if he feared further attacks from the radicals, who reportedly escaped after running from Yoshida's power, he responded, "No. I have nothing more to worry about from them."