This Slusho Distribution Email Reply Is Not Like The Others

I can't say that I was on the edge of my seat waiting for *my* reply from 18KagashimaD@tagruato.jp, and then a bit more not on the edge of my seat after seeing the response(s)(s)(s) that others were getting. But maybe I am special, because when I did finally receive my response from Tzigane Koga, I saw that it wasn't like the others.

My email:

from Ed Edd
to 18KagashimaD@tagruato.jp
date Oct 12, 2007 9:47 PM
subject Sign me up.

Whatever it is, I'm down.

p.s. I've totally enjoyed this. Tell whoever is responsible that I said thanks.

Best,
--
Ed Edd Eddy
http://11808.blogspot.com/
The reply:

from "18kagashimad@tagruato.jp"
to Ed Edd
date Oct 15, 2007 4:52 PM
subject RE: Sign me up.

Dear Mr. Edd,

Thank you for your support of Tagruato! Mr. Yoshida never forgets his most loyal customers! We are most pleased to have customers like you!

Sincerely,
Tzigane Koga
Customer Service
Office of Daiske Kagashima

"Exploring our world. Ensuring your future."
What to make of it? Well, unlike the others, I wasn't really playing along, so maybe that's the response you get when you're not really playing along. Other possible explanations, of course, but that one seems the most objective (read: un-special).

Tags: , ,

0 comments: