Why No One Comments On My Posts? Thanks For Not Commenting On My Posts.

There are times when I wonder why nearly no one comments on my posts (my pet theory is I'm too intimidating). It sure would be nice to get a little encouragement now and then. But this post isn't about why so few comment on my posts. Rather, it's about those times when I'm secretly glad I get so few comments. Like when I read comments like these, I think, I'm grateful those people aren't taking the time to comment on my posts.

So possible commenters to my blog posts, know that while I sometimes wish you'd have something to say, the fact that you don't say anything does have an upside. Namely, I get to keep imagining that my readership, unlike that of those other blogs, is intelligent, mature, insightful, thoughtful and informed.

Tags: , ,

0 comments: