A Few More Echos To The Cloverfield Echo Chamber

Did a lackadaisical review of all the 1-18-08/Cloverfield blogs I could find and found 3 worth adding to the echo chamber (middle sidebar). Welcome Dave's Movie Corner (label "Cloverfield"), 1-18-08-Truth and 1-18-08.tv.

Dave's blog is a good one. Simple, honest, consistent. A genuinely interesting and interested observer.

1-18-08-truth is putting in the work. Strangely, while I don't think he's associated, he only links to one other 1-18-08 blog, and that blog is the contemptible 1-18-08news. So, I'm not sure what that's about, and yes, if Truth turns out to be a lackey, I'll cut the links.

1-18-08.tv appears to be experimenting with the traffic potential. Or, I seem to recall reading him talking about it elsewhere a while back. Nevertheless, he too is as good as another set of eyeballs regardless his true motives, and hey, who am I to criticize.

As always, while monetary gain is a great motivator, we (I) caution all 1-18-08 fans from confusing ".com" or "advertising" with authority. That, and link to my god damn blog already. Honestly, I'm on the verge of dumping this url and starting from scratch simply to get google to recognize I even exist. Ugh!

Tags: , ,

0 comments: